Free and Reduced Lunch Form Online
The Ashland City School District (grades K thru 12) participate in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs. Through these programs we offer free and reduced-price meals to students from families who meet certain income requirements determined by the U.S. Government.
Parents of Edison, Reagan, Taft, Ashland Middle School, and Ashland High School students can apply for free & reduced meals online.
To apply, visit this web site: https://payschoolscentral.com
- Click on the "Register" link and set up an account via the Parents and Students portal. After entering the required information, your account is active and you can log in to get started.
- Add each student that needs to be included on the application by clicking the “Add Student” button, and entering their Student ID and name.
- Click the “Free and Reduced Meal Application” button, and confirm contact information.
- Start a new application and select the students you want to include in the application.
- Fill out the required information using the intuitive, step-by-step wizard.
- Complete the application, and review your submitted information. Edit any incorrect information, or add/remove students if needed.
- Determine whether to disclose application information to other benefit programs within the district that students may be eligible for.
- Confirm application information and household details, and sign the application digitally using your account password.
Once the application is signed, all information is automatically processed within the system.
How to Create PaySchools Central Account
Navigate to https://payschoolscentral.com .
- Click the "Register" link just below the password box, and follow the instructions to register.
- Once you have completed the registration process, return to https://payschoolscentral.com and sign in with the username & password you created.
- At the top right, click on the "User" dropdown, and then select "Add Students/Patrons". Enter your child's legal name and student ID number. You can find the ID number on your child's report card or schedule, or your child may have it memorized.
- Click on the "User" dropdown to add your credit card, manage e-mail notifications, and set up automatic replenishment of your student's account.
- If you decide to put money on your child's account, there is an internet convenience fee of 3.9% per transaction for credit or debit cards, or $1.75 per transaction for using an electronic check.
Participation in the online payment system is optional. School cafeterias will continue to accept checks and cash as they have in the past.
If you have any questions, you may contact the food service office at 419-289-1117 ext. 2247.
The links below contain information about the use of Ashland City Schools facilities, including the Arrow Arena, Community Stadium, Robert M. and Janet L. Archer Auditorium, gymnasium, athletic fields, and other school facilities. We are located in Ashland, Ohio.
Two auditoriums are available for rental at Ashland High School: the Robert M. and Janet L. Archer Auditorium and the Little Theater.
Administrative Offices Conference Room
For the Samaritan Foundation Conference Room at the Ashland City Schools Administrative Offices, print the conference room rental form. Contact the business office at 419-289-1117 with any questions.
Gymnasiums, Athletics, and Other Facilities
For all other facilities, see the Ashland City Schools Facility Use Guidelines.
If you have questions, contact the building principal (high school 419-289-7968, middle school 419-289-7966, Edison 419-289-7965, Reagan 419-289-7967, Taft 419-289-7969). If school offices are closed, contact the Business Manager at 419-289-1117.
Allergies and Disabilities
If your child has a life-threatening allergy or disability and must have substitutions or modifications in school meals, please have a licensed physician fill out the Medical Statement for Students Requiring Special Meals Form below and return to the Food Service Department, 1407 Claremont Ave., Ashland, Ohio 44805. Call us at 419-289-1117 ext. 2247 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.